Girlsday !

Sep 8, 2013

Hi guys !
I went to my niece for a girlsday and we decided to take a couple of pictures for my blog. It was so hot that day but I really wanted to wear this (regretted afterwards, it was just to hot). We had so much fun choosing an outfit and getting ready ( it took us probably longer than acceptable). But I love those days where we have so much fun and we can laugh about the silliest things. I just love the moments being around her.












What I'm wearing: 

Bershka:  t-shirt
Pieces:  green legging
Sac D'Anvers:  bag
Bonprix:  wedges (shoes)
F21:  gold necklace 
JCjewels:  skull bracelet
H&M:  dainty rings
Primark:  gold ring

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena