Playful !

Sep 16, 2013

Today's look describes my style the best, the look is playful, fun and can be worn in the summer. I love these shorts it looks put together and classy with every outfit but it's still so comfy and effortless. Since the short had already a beautiful, outstanding color, I wanted to pair it with a neutral color, like a white shirt to complement the short. The gold necklace gives that little bit extra at the top. Everything else I kept very simple.














What I'm wearing:

H&M:  white shirt
New look:  army green short
New look:  gladiator wedges (shoes)
Claires:  gold necklace
Charles Leman:  Vintage watch
Local market:  neon orange bracelet
H&M:  rings

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena