Effortless !

Feb 26, 2014

Hey guys !

Long time no see ! It has been so hectic lately, a lot of projects are piling up from college but I can't seem to find the time to make those projects to an end. And next week I'm going to Austria to ski. I'm really looking forward to it. The weather there is really cold, but here in Belgium we haven't had a normal winter. It's really warm for the time of year not that I'm complaining. So I wore a black/grey top which looks warm but it's really lightweight and paired it with a beanie for an effortless look. Hope you like it, talk to you later ! xoxo


What I'm wearing:

H&M:  grey/black top
Pieces:  black leather pants
Primark:  black shoes
Pieces:  black furry beanie

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena