Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe!

Jul 7, 2014

Hey everyone !

So I recently got 'rudolph's bakery' cooking book and I'm already obsessed. This cooking book is amazing, you are not going to learn the typical basic baking but rather some special bakeries. So I'm going to show you how to make the Strawberry Cheesecake with my own little twist on it. I'm using 'speculaas' biscuits instead of normal butter biscuits.



Ingredients:
* 80g dairy butter
* 200g 'speculaas' biscuits
* 1 vanilla bean
* 900g cream cheese
* 250g sugar
* 115ml sour cream
* 5 eggs
* 30g flour
* 250g strawberry jam
* 1 cup fresh strawberries
* 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar

* cake pan (24cm or 9.45inch diameter)
* baking paper

Crush all the 'speculaas' biscuits together with the softened butter.

Put baking paper on the bottom and spread the 'speculaas' biscuits mix in the cake pan.

Mix the vanilla bean seeds, cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs, flour all together.
You'll have a mayonnaise consistency. 

Put the cheese mix on top of the biscuits mix. Bake it for 1 hour at 130 °C or 266 °F.

Warm the strawberry jam, balsamic vinegar, fresh strawberries up on the stove.
And voila, your strawberry cheescake is ready to be served. Bon appétit !


Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena