Back On Track !

Aug 17, 2014

Hey Guys !

Long time no speak ! I am so sorry for slacking my posts recently. I've just been busy with school exams, holiday, camp, Tomorrowland, my birthday, ...  I'm stil busy but I've committed to myself that I would be more consistent with my posts. I'll try to post a blogpost every week. So you will expect a lot more GorisHelena blogposts in the future. Here is a new post of my holiday in Turkey. I wish I could go back, it was so beautiful and the weather was fantastic, nothing comparing to the rainy Belgium. I hope you'll like this outfit.







What I'm wearing:

Bershka:  crop top
Zara:  highwaisted short
Primark:  black sandels
H&M:  little shoulder bag

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena