Summer Sunsets !

Aug 24, 2014

Hey everyone ! 

So I went to Tukey, it was so lovely there. Me and my boyfriend wanted a relaxed, chilled vacation, so we literally stayed a whole week in the hotel. Just sunbathing, eating lots of delicious food, drinking cocktails, walking on the beach, listening to live music. Just enjoyed each others company. I was so looking forward to this vacation after a whole stressful year of school. A year taking lessons, full of exams, visiting companies, finishing projects, lots of tasks. So this vacation was just what we needed. This outfit I wore on the last day, just to wear nice summer clothes for probably the last time this summer, cause in Belgium it's not gonna happen. 








What I'm wearing:

Bershka:  crop top
American Apparel:  highwaisted short
Primark:  sandels
H&M:  shoulder bag 
Twice As Nice:  rose gold jewelry
H&M:  gold rings

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena