The Season of Layering !

Nov 7, 2014

Hey everyone !

The season of layering is started, and I'm loving it ! Don't get me wrong I was so grateful of the beautiful weather that lasted so long. We broke the record of having the warmest 1 November ever in Belgium. But now the weather is changing so much, fall is finally here ! Who doesn't love the beautiful colors of the leaves. Not only that, fall is my all time favorite fashion season. I love that you can snuggle up in your scarf but it's not so cold, your toes will freeze off. I love combining multiple layers and mixing different materials. Enjoy !








What I'm wearing:

Bershka:  cardigan
Pieces:  leather pants
Zara:  black scarf
H&M:  black bag
H&M:  silver ring

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena