The Week Of Fall !

Nov 1, 2014

Hi Girls !

I'm just back from France. I went for 3 days to Saigneville in a beautiful Bed&Breakfast 'Le Presbytere'. We visited 'Le Crotoy', what a beautiful place on earth. I fell in love with those small but colorful houses, the local specialties, the sea view and falling of the leaves. It made me fell in love with fall even more. Today's look is a perfect fall outfit. You're not going to be too hot or too cold. I wore a boxy sweater but paired it with a girly skirt to balance it out. I didn't wore tights because it was a pretty warm day but you can obviously layer it up with tights if it's to cold. Hope you like it ! xoxo Helena









What I'm wearing:

Bonprix:   boxy sweater 
Brandy Melville:  skater skirt 
H&M:  ankle boots 
Claires:  gold necklace
H&m:  gold rings 

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena