Christmas Beauty Essentials !

Dec 15, 2014

Hey girls !

I wanted to share my Christmas beauty essentials to you all. These products are going to make you feel extra special on your christmas party ! The products are suitable for eveyone and this is definitely what I'm going to wear this Christmas.





1. The Maybelline Falsies mascara has a round brush which curls your lashes from corner-to-corner, while the keratin formula builds volume without clumping. This is an old favorite of my and it has never dissapointed me ever. 

2. The Mylene glitter nailpolish is a gorgeous rose-gold nailpolish created by combining very fine particles of gold with medium flecks of pink. This polish doesn't need 3 coats to see one fleck of glitter. No, after one coat your whole nail is covered in glitter, I love it ! 

3. Maybelline Color Sensational in pleasure me red is so perfect for the winter season. It's a lovely dark red lipstick with blue undertones, so it will make your teeth extra white.

4. Chanel Chance eau tendre is a young scent existing out of vibrant notes and airy, with an intoxicatingly light, fruity trail. This is a bestseller everywhere and it's for a good reason. 

5. Pure Seduction is a bodylotion from the Victoria's Secret Secret Garden collection. The fragrance is a combination of melon, plum and freesia. This product will make you feel utterly irresistible and seductive.

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena