Casual Chic !

Jan 4, 2015

Hi guys ! 

Happy new year! How has it been so far for you all? For me, it has been great. I had alot of new years dinners but now I'm glad those are over, so I can start the new daily routine for 2015. This dark outfit is perfect for at home when you invite some friends over, as well as going to get some drinks with the girls. You guys know how I feel about my black clothes, there's just something about it that makes me feel great about myself. I paired this black outfit with a black and white jacket to give an extra touch to this dark outfit without going to crazy and I love the beaded details on the schoulders. I couldn't find the exact same necklace because mine is pretty old but I placed a link to similar one for you guys. 









What I'm wearing:

Pull & Bear:  beaded jacket
New Look:  black top
Bershka:  black pants
Celine:  bag 
F21:  necklace
&Otherstories:  gold bracelet
H&M:  gold rings

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena