Electrified Neon !

Jan 16, 2015

Hi guys !

It's been a while since I uploaded a blogpost. This is cause I'm in the middle of my exams. But this friday I let myself have a rest day, so I wore this outfit out to go to a farewell party. A friend is going to Australia for one whole year. I dressed this outfit starting by my shoes. I got this shoes from my mum for Christmas and I'm totally in love with it. I saw the bright neon color and was inspired for wearing my bright neon top. This top is really pretty because it has a lovely open back, which you can't see because it's to cold to take out my jacket. But I'm sure you'll see this top back in the spring time.








What I'm wearing:

Zara:  leather jacket
Bershka:  neon top
Bershka:  black pants
Nike roshe run:  neon sole shoes
Bershka:  black clutch 
Sac D'Anvers:  rose gold / silver watch
Gift:  neon bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena