DIY Animal Jars !

Feb 9, 2015

Hi everyone !

I found this DIY idea on Pintrest lately and I thought it was super cute. So I went out and bought paint because everything else I needed, I already owned. This is a super quick and cheap DIY but I think the outcome looks so much more expensive that it really is. It has almost a vintage feeling. Obviously you don't have to use this mint color, I think gold would be very pretty too. Let get started !

Things you will need:  glass jars with a lid - paint for a metal surface - strong glue - toy animals




Things you will need

Glue the toy animals onto the lids.

Paint the lids with the animals into one solid color, this will make it look like one unit. 

And voila you are ready ! Doesn't this look super pretty ?

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena