Layering Game !

Feb 1, 2015

Hi Guys ! 

This weekend I went to Delft which is a beautiful city in the Netherlands. You would already know if you follow me on Instagram. I've always been a fan of those little streets, bridges, houses of the Netherlands, I think it's super cosy and fairylike. Layering is a great way to dress for the unpredictable weather patterns as well as for days when you’re on-the-go. I like how wearing multiple pieces of clothing gives me the ability to shift from a day exploring the city to a dinner night out with my boyfriend, even by changing or adding your accessoires.










What I'm wearing:

H&M:  coat 
H&M:  striped sweatshirt 
Bershka:  pants
All stars:  shoes 
&Otherstories:  clutch
Claires:  gold necklace 
Charles Leman:  vintage watch
Gift:  gold mini skull bracelet 

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena