Casual Cools !

May 17, 2015

Hi Guys !

Happy weekend everyone! The weekend never feels long enough, but they're always great when spent with my family. Since it was a holiday, it was nice to have the time to be with loved ones. It was also my brother's birthday this weekend, so we went out for dinner. Today's look is all about the cool tones. I'm obsessed with this type / shape of dress, they can be dressed up and down. Since it was my brother's birthday, I choose to dress it up more and pair it with these lovely strappy heels. Hope you like it !


PS: Please like and share my new facebook page: GorisHelena









What I'm wearing:

Primark:  dress
Londen Rebel:  strappy heels (shoes)
F21:  clutch
&Otherstories: bracelet
Brandy Melville:  necklace
Pieces:  sunglasses

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena