Raspberry Muffins Recipe !

May 25, 2015

Hi everyone !

I have made this muffins a few times now, but always with blueberries instead of raspberries. They hadn't any blue berries left in the store so I used raspberries. And let me tell you, this taste even better ! The spelt flour in this recipe makes this a really filling muffin but super delicious. Please make sure to send my pictures if you recreate this or use the haghtag #gorishelena on your social media. I hope you like it !

PS: Please make sure to like my new Facebook page: GorisHelena

Things you will need:  190g pastry flour - 190g spelt flour - 1tbsp baking powder - 130g brown sugar - 130g butter - 2 eggs - 25cl milk - 190g raspberries



Step by step:
Things you will need.

First preheat your oven at 200 °C. Melt the butter at a low heat.

Mix all the dry ingredients. 

Add the two eggs to the mixture. 

Now add milk to the dry mixture. 

Your mixture should look something like this. Now add the melted butter.

Lastly add the raspberries (or blueberries) and carefully mix it under the mixture.

Fill your cups almost at the top. 

Put it in the oven for about 20minutes. And voila you are finished ! Bon appetit ! 

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena