Textured Daisies !

May 3, 2015

Hi everyone !

Well the weather isn't really changing since my last blogpost, but I decided to wear my crop tops nonetheless. You have seen this pieces in my haul and now you can see them on. I'm so in love with white textured clothes. They can make an outfit so much more interesting. These all stars fit perfectly with this outfit and the best thing is that they are super comfortable and great quality. I got my black ones for 5 years now and I still wear them to dead.









What I'm wearing:

H&M Coachella collection:  lace crop top
Bershka:  pants
Converse All Stars:  Chuck Taylor white
Primark:  necklace
Twice as Nice:  rose gold bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena