Beauty Products Empties !

Jun 8, 2015

Hi Girls !

For today's post I'll be talking about my beauty products empties. I love reading this kind op blogposts myself. Because you really have used the products till it's last bit and you get an overal view of the products, what were the toughts throughout using the products. Also you get to know if the user would repurchase it, you can really tell if the person likes it enough to spend there money on it again. Hope you like this kind op blogposts aswell xo

Maybelline - One by One / Maybelline - Falsies Volum' Express / Yves Rocher - Lash plumping 

1. Whenever I see new mascara's coming out, I have to give it a try. Which makes I have a lot of
mascara's and takes me a long time to finish them, because I go back and forth with them. I have finished the One by One mascara from Maybelline a while back now. This is a seperating mascara, not so much a volume one. I kinda enjoyed using it, but it was not one of my favorites so I wouldn't repurchase it. The Maybelline Falsies is a volumising mascara, I really loved this mascara. It made my lashes really full, which I'm looking for in a mascara. I would repurchase it, if there wasn't so many mascara's on the market I haven't tried. The mascara from Yves Rocher is a favorite of my for a long time now. This is a volumising and a separating mascara. I'm literally obsessed with this mascara and yes I have allready repurchase this mascara again. It just works with my lashes the best.

Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch Concealer

2. I purchase this conceler after I saw a video of Ingrid Nilsen talking about here monthly favorites. This product always got my attention in the drugstore but after seeing that video I new I had to have it. This conceler is probably the best I have ever used. It stays put throughout the whole day and it has that highlighting touch which makes you appear more awake. I would definitely repurchase this but I really want to try the Collection 2000 one because I have read a lot of good things about it.

Nivea - Daily Essentials for Dry & Sensitive Skin

3. I mentioned this day creme in a previous blogpost of my. This blogpost was about my current favorites. This is one of my holy grail products. I use this almost every single morning and my skin definitely shows it. This creme really sinks in the skin really well, so no greasy feeling after applying it. Also this moisturizer has SP in it, which is always a bonus not to use an extra step in your skincare routine. I would definitely repurchase this product.

Vichy - Normaderm Hydrating Creme

4. The Vichy Nomaderm is a high end product. So this product was pretty expensive, but I though it must me good then. Well not quit, I had high expectations of this product. I do really loved the fact that it was really cooling on the face in the summer, which is probably why I used it all. The creme just don't really sinks into my skin and when you rub it more, it kinda peels away instead of sinking in my skin. I'm not a fan of this product so I wouldn't repurchase it. The Nivea creme is cheaper and must better !

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena