Into The Blue !

Jul 17, 2015

Hi Girls ! 

Happy friday to y'all ! This is a outfit I wore a couple of days ago when I had a lovely day out with my niece ! Lately we have been getting super hot weather in Belgium, which is awesome ! I'm definitely not complaining. That day was for sure one of them, so I tought is was the perfect opportunity to show you girls wat you can wear on a hot day. This outfit is super light and breesy which you really need without feeling sticky. Hope you all like this outfit and get some idea's out of it !

PS: Don't forget to like me on my new Facebook page: GorisHelena







What I'm wearing:

Primark:  playsuit
Converse All Stars:  sneaker (shoes)
F21:  clutch
New Look:  sunglasses
JCJewels:  neon bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena