Summer Eve's !

Jul 12, 2015

Hi everyone ! 

I had a wonderful vacation so far ! A few day's ago, I wore this outfit to a fun girlsday with my bestfriend ! We went shopping and later in the evening we made some popcorn and watched a movie. So I thought I could share this outfit with you guys. I recently have been loving the sophisticated look but still making it look comfy and fun. I think this neon threaded jacket takes care of both. It's also perfect for those summer eve drinks, when it's starts getting a little chillie. 









What I'm wearing:

Local Store:  jacket
H&M:  white tanktop
Pieces:  leather pants
Bershka:  clutch
Londen Rebel:  strappy heels (shoes)

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena