Beach Sunset !

Aug 14, 2015

Hey girls ! 

I'm back from holiday in Turkey and it was amazing. I wanna go back so badly, even more when I see my holiday pic's. I've posted a lot on my instagram, you can check it out if you want to: gorishelena. In today's post I wore a really simple and breathable dress, which is just perfect with that hot weather. But I dressed it up with my accessories, like my statement necklace. I just love this necklace, it can easily make something party proof in just seconds. The clutch is also a beautiful piece that dress up this whole look. Hope you like it ! 





What I'm wearing:

H&M:  T-shirt dress
New Look:  beaded sandels
Clio Goldbrenner:  clutch
F21:  statement necklace 
H&M:  rings
American Apparel:  neon nailpolish

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena