White OOTD !

Aug 22, 2015

Hi Guys ! 

So as you probably know (if you follow my instagram) I've been traveling a lot recently, which has been amazing but for now I'm really happy to be back at home to catch up on some blog and some much needed family and friends time. One of my favorite things to do in summer is to lighten up my looks. It’s not comfortable to wear too many heavy layers in this heat, so the lighter the better and I’m not just talking about fabric! White clothing complements the sunny environment perfectly. It kind of give off this youthful energy, but its appearance is also quite sophisticated and chic.








What I'm wearing:

Vero Moda:  white tshirt
American Apparel:  highwaisted short
New Look:  heeled sandals
Sac D'Anvers:  rose gold / silver watch
Twice as Nice:  rose gold bracelet
American Apparel:  neon nailpolish

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena