Antwerp Fashion Festival !

Sep 5, 2015

Hey guys ! 

I went to Antwerp Fashion Festival yesterday and it was amazing ! They really kicked of Antwerp fashion week so well. We were spoiled by beautiful collections of belgium designers, my absolute favorites where ARMANI, YVAN ANDREU, SUPERTRASH and MAURICE. Really got me thinking why I don't support belgium designers more, so much talent just around the corner. The next amazing thing about the Antwerp fashion week is you can shop those items at 'the late night shopping' evening in Antwerp. All those favorite pieces you saw on the runway can be yours in just a second. What a wonderful oppertunity they are creating ! I think the pictures speak for them selves. And don't forget to check out the belgium designers afterwards. 






ARMANI

YVAN ANDREU

YVAN ANDREU

YVAN ANDREU

YVAN ANDREU

SUPERTRASH

SUPERTRASH

MAURICE

MAURICE

MAURICE

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena