Laid Back Afternoon

Oct 26, 2015

Hi Guys ! 


I had a lovely weekend with my boyfriend. Saturday night we went to movies and the next morning we went for breakfast at the Horta Cafe in Antwerp. One of the best breakfasts I ever had. You can check out my Instagram if you would like to see a picture of it. After that we went to the sunday market in Antwerp where literally every culture comes together and experience each other foods and so many more. I really recommend going there if you're visiting Antwerp. Since we walked a lot in the city. I’ve been gearing more towards the flat life. I love my white All Stars to death, they just fit with everything. I paired them with this loose and comfy but gorgeous vest for a laid back look. 







What I'm wearing:

New Look:  fury vest
Primark:  white top
Pieces:  trousers
Converse All Stars: white sneakers
H&M:  dainty necklace

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena