The Perfect Transition !

Oct 5, 2015

Hi guys !

This last couple weeks have been very hectic with combining school and work. But I've hit 40.000 views last week and that's the biggest reward! Anyway, we are well into autumn now and you know what that means style wise….It’s time for the coats and layers, the best way to make a complete look and I love finding the perfect staple pieces to add to my wardrobe.

Also don't forget to follow me on my twitter account, I finally got around how to use it ;)










What I'm wearing:

Primark:  white top
Zara:  beige coat 
Bershka:  black pants
Londen Rebel:  strappy heels (shoes)
Pieces:  snakeprint bag
H&M:  dainty necklace
&Otherstories:  bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena