My top 5 fall / autumn nailpolishes !

Nov 23, 2015

Hi girls !

After my blogpost about my fall / autmn beauty essentials, I got a couple of questions about the nailpolishes I chose. About the application and other specifications. That's why I'm showing you my top 5 fall / autumn nailpolishes of the moment with a bit more information. These nailpolishes are gorgeous pieces. Some of them I bought after the post of my beauty essentials, that's the reason I didn't mention them earlyer.



H&M - Smokey Aubergine: The new nailpolish line from H&M is so so good ! It has a wide brush like the Essie ones. It's really opaque, you need no more than 2 coats. Stay's beautiful for about 3 days, and than it's starts to chip a bit. 

Essie - Sand Tropez: This is my favorite nailpolish brand! It has a wide brush that covers your whole nail. It's normal opaque, you need about 2 coats. Stay's beautiful for 3 days, and than it's starts to chip a bit.
O.P.I - Stranger Tides: The most unique color in my collection ! It has a small brush. It's normal opaque, you need 2 to 3 coats. Stay's beautiful for 3 days, and than it's starts to chip a bit.

Pro Nails - Great Gossip: This is my most worn fall nailpolish ! It has a small brush. It's really opaque, you need no more than 2 coats. Stay's beautiful for 4 days, and than it's starts to chip a bit.

NYC - Bowery Black: Love the suttle shimmering and how fast this dries! It has a small brush. It's normal opaque, you need 2 coats. Stay's beautiful for 4 days, and than it's starts to chip a bit.

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena