Welcoming Fall !

Nov 2, 2015

Hi girls!

My arms are wide open to fall and with the leaves changing shades and the weather cooling down, this time of year is always about staying warm but never losing that innate sense of style. There is nothing quite as satisfying as finding the perfect seasonal transitional piece and this sweater from Brandy Melville is just that. The fit is loose and the fabric isn’t too heavy, making it a great choice for the beginning of autumn/fall. I was immediately attracted to this jumper when I saw the cropped, boxy shape in combination with the neutral, crisp clean color. It felt so unique and beautiful to me that it was hard to look away. What’s great about this sweater is that it’s suitable for an evening but also a lounge day. It’s somehow has the perfect combination of ease and luxury. Wearing this actually makes me really excited for the cooler weather. 









What I'm wearing:

Brandy Melville:  cropped sweater
Zara:  ripped jeans
Bonprix:  ankle boots
Gift:  gold mini skull bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena