What I got for Christmas !

Dec 29, 2015

Hey guys !


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas this year. I had so much fun around the Christmas time, surrounded by the people I love. In today's blogpost I wanted to share what I got for Christmas. Since this can give other people maybe idea's on what to ask for their Christmas or what to give a friend who's birthday is coming up. I love reading what other people got, definitely list yours below so we can all help each other out on receiving new gifts idea's. Hope you like this post and have a lovely start of the New Year!

What I got for Christmas


Canon EF - 50mm f/1.8

Metallic necklace 

Masters Colors - 07 and 08

Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse 

Flying Tiger - Mug with the letter 'H'

Victoria Secret Sheer Love - Body lotion and body mist

Collishop - Voucher

Bongo - Breakfast of choice with champagne voucher

World Adapter for Amerika

Flying Tiger - Metallic jars

Zara - little bag / clutch

Hand knitted 'bernadette' vest

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena