Cosy winter outfit!

Jan 4, 2016

Hi guys!

Well, well, well, I feel like it has been ages since I have been on here, my  apologies I have been dealing with alot recentley, like the holiday's, exams (finals), school projects, ... So now I am taking time to step back into blogging on a regular schedule, so you can expect alot more blogposts from me. I hope you like this outfit blogpost, perfect for those winter's that are not that cold anymore but you still wanna be cosy. As always you find what I'm wearing down below this post. 









What I'm wearing:

Bershka:  v-neck sweather
Zara:  khaki pants
Bonprix:  ankle boots
Pieces:  sneakprint bag 
Claires:  necklace

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena