Gray knits !

Jan 24, 2016

Hi guys!

You can never have too many comfy knits! They are perfect for Fall and Winter because you can bundle up and be cozy, while still looking super chic. Always remember to wear a little tank or tee underneath for those extra chilly days! I love this gray high neck knit from Mango. It is super chunky and adds a great texture to a really clean outfit. I'm obsessing gray this season, is perfect to match with dark jeans. Don't forget to check out my social media, so you can know what I'm up to. You can find the links in the sidebar (right). Hope you have a lovely week xo









What I'm wearing:

Mango:  knit sweather
Bershka:  black pants
Londen Rebel:  strappy heels
Bershka:  clutch

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena