Statement Necklace !

Jan 31, 2016

Hi Everyone ! 

I simply couldn't wait to share this look with you guys as I think these kinds of dresses are a must in your wardrobe. It's one of those dresses that saves me when I'm in a hurry for a lovely dinner or a fun night out where I of course want to feel pretty. I love the simplicity of the dress, perfect to pair with a statement necklace in a bold color to bring it together. Kinda funny how not to many details on the dress can make it feel so elegant en polished. Hope you like this outfit post, let me know in the comments.








What I'm wearing:

Zara:  black dress
H&M:  ankle boots
F21:  statement neckless

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena