Out and About !

Apr 11, 2016

Hi everyone! 

It was definitely nice to feel the warm weather again. It’s easy to forget the cold when you’re out and about in the sun. One of the good things that is sparked by the spring weather is creativity when it comes to getting dressed, from casual top, statement necklaces to fun jackets. You guys know I’m all about comfort. The color palette is probably one of my favorite palettes. The different hues goes perfectly with a bold and shiny necklace! 











What I'm wearing:

Zara:  grey top
Zara:  khaki jacket
Bershka:  black jeans
H&M:  black ankle boots
America Today:  sunglasses
Happiness Boutique:  silver necklace
&Otherstories:  bracelet 

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena