Comfortable Chic

May 8, 2016

Hi guys!

Sometimes I walk into my closet and all I want is to wear something comfortable, but still chic. For the longest time I had such a hard time finding just the right outfit for days like those. So in love with this snakeprint skirt. They are your best friend on those sunny days where jeans just seem to much. They are super cute with a pair of sandals like my outfit or even a pair of sneakers would look lovely. I paired them with my zara slightly cropped top. The basic grey mixed with a snakeprint skirt and snakepirnt bag adds a very effortlessly cool vibe to the whole look.








What I'm wearing:

Zara:  grey top
Pieces:  snakeprint skirt
Zara:  snakeprint bag
New Look:  beaded sandals
Happiness Boutique:  silver necklace
Gift:  neon bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena