Spring stripes

May 23, 2016

Hi everyone!


I love a good striped dress. It’s one of the most classic items you can have in your wardrobe that is versatile, effortless and kinda sexy if you ask me. A must have staple! I stock up on striped clothing in different colors, styles and fabrics because it’s one of my favorite pieces to have. It’s also one of my favorite things to pack when I travel. A stripe dress always make for a good photo, and those lines gives you the ability to hide your imperfections flawflessly! Plus, it’s a seasonless piece that you can wear year round. This tshirt dress is one from the H&M basic section, I always loved the basic from H&M, they are perfect clothing pieces. It fits you on all the right places and it’s so comfy. I thought pairing it in a more laidback-cool kind of way, by pairing it with the lovely bold statement necklace from Forever 21. 






What I'm wearing:

H&M:  tshirt dress
Converse:  Low white All Stars
Bershka:  clutch
F21:  necklace
Gift:  neon bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena