Sporty Casual | OOTD

Jun 14, 2016

Hi Girls!

Hope you'll having a lovely week so far! We're finally heading into summer. I love this time of the year, it allows for just being casual. I'm in love with this sporty casual look, so easy to put together but your personal sense of style still comes through. My boyfriend and I decided to take advantage of the sunny day's as much as possible. To go out and get some drinks with friends. I'm also really looking forward to my summer holiday to New York and Miami, which is not far away now. But I'll tell you all about it in my next blogpost!









What I'm wearing:

Zara:  grey top
New Look:  jeans
River Island:  studded clutch
Happiness Boutique: silver necklace
&OtherStories:  dainty bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena