My top 3 favorite bikinis

Jul 25, 2016

Hi girls!

As I went to Miami this summer, I took my top 3 favorite bikinis with me. I'm in love with bikinis that are simple but have that little detail that makes it stand out from all the others. Miami was the perfect scenery for this blogpost, super exotic! I also got send these white flash tattoos by Pure Tatts. And I'm obsessed, literally! They are super detailed, go on so smoothly and they have alot of different designs. If you want the chance to win these tattoos, you can enter my giveaway on my Facebookpage. It's super easy!

Crochet back -  Sammydress
Crochet back -  Sammydress

Beaded halter - Hunkemoller

Beaded halter - Hunkemoller

Crochet and neopreen - Triangl

Crochet and neopreen - TrianglWhite flash tatoos 'Dreamer' - Pure Tatts

Crochet and neopreen - Triangl
White flash tatoos 'Dreamer' - Pure Tatts (GIVEAWAY OF THESE TATTOOS ON MY BLOG)

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena