The city that never sleeps

Jul 19, 2016

Hi everyone!

I just came back from my holiday in NY and Miami. So I have alot of lovely blogposts prepaired for you guys, as promised! This trip to the USA was so amazing, I can't even describe how must I loved it. New York has really a special place in my heart now, just loved the atmosphere there! Also one of the many things I adored was the beautiful weather out there, both in NY and Miami. So I could finally wear my summer clothes this season. We rented a house which had this awesome view of the skyline, so I just had to take my ootd in front of it. Hope you like it! 






What I'm wearing:

Primark:  red shirt
H&M:  black shorts
Zara:  bag
F21:  necklace
DIY:  bracelet
Ken:  heels (shoes)

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena