Pretty Basic

Aug 20, 2016

 Hi girls!

This weeks blogpost is all about 'how to look pretty in basic'. I went to Amsterdam this week with my boyfriend and I had such a lovely time! We were really lucky with the beautiful weather so we rented a float to go on the gorgeous little canals. That's why I wore this Pretty Basic outfit out, so I could be comfortable the whole day but still look put together. I love to combine these khaki and bordeaux colors together. I think they work perfectly and give something extra to your neutral/classic outfits, if that's what you're into. Please let me know what you think in the comments below or on my social media links, which can be found on the sidebar by your right.








What I'm wearing:

H&M:  basic top
American Eagle:  jeans short
Zara:  snakeprint bag
Mango:  sneakers
American Today:  sunglasses
H&M:  necklace
DIY:  bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena