OOTN | off the shoulder

Sep 26, 2016

Hi guys!

I recently bought this lovely burgundy off the shoulder top from New Look. And I really wanted to share with you guys how I style this piece in an OOTN. Love the dark rich colors and textures which I can finally start wearing since fall / autumn is here, it's really getting colder again and I love it. I paired the top with my favorite ripped black jeans to give an edgy feel to this look. Without the rippes I think it would look to posh / clean for my liking in a OOTN. Hope you guys love this look, please let me know what you thinks in the comments down below, have the best day xo Helena







What I'm wearing:

Bershka:  ripped jeans
Londen Rebel:  strappy heels (shoes)
Zara:  snakeprint clutch
DIY:  bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena