Hello Fall!

Oct 2, 2016

Hi girls!

Hello fall, you are official here! I'm so pumped about the fact that the season changed. So I went through my closet to get my favorite fall / autumn pieces out and to store my summer one's. But do think about how I can incorporate my summer pieces into fall like my white shirt in this outfit. Sometimes you can style different items according to season, you can expand your closet in so many ways. You should really try it. Paired this look with my favorite sneakers for a laidback feel, same with my ripped jeans. Hope you like my outfit, let me know what you think about expanding your closet throughout the seasons in the comments down below, xo Helena.








What I'm wearing:

H&M:  sweater
Zara:  white shirt
Bershka:  ripped jeans
Mango:  sneakers
Happiness Boutique:  necklace
Pieces:  bag

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena