Cool Temperature

Nov 6, 2016

Hi Girls!

This weeks outfit of the day is all about how to be put together in the colder temperatures, coats and jackets are quickly becoming essential when it comes to cold weather layering. Getting to throw on my favorite lightweight coat during the fall and early winter months is the easiest way to ramp up any outfit on the go. It is the perfect transition piece and easy to layer with other items, like this coat from Zara. Being able to wear it with a variety of outfits is something that draws me to this particular item of clothing. The minimalism is key in this outfit and to be honest with every outfit I'm wearing, I love to play with different textures, it gives dimension but still looks put together, it’s pure fall fashion for me.









What I'm wearing:

Zara:  lightweight coat
Bershka:  ripped jeans
Zara:  grey top
Shoes:  black creepers
Pieces:  shoulder bag
ASOS:  choker

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena