OOTD | Striped shirt

Nov 27, 2016

Hi guys! 

How are you all doing? First of all thank you for the support on my last blogposts! Seeing familiar faces, coming back to my blog means really a lot! Now this weeks blogpost is about my boyfriend-cut shirt from Primark, I went there a couple weeks ago and fel in love with this shirt's colors. Wearing color in the winter/fall is really uplifting against all the rainy days. Paired this shirt with my lace chocker for a more chique vibe but keeping the shoes very casual by choosing this sneaker from Mango. As always let me know what you think :) Hope you like it xo 







What I'm wearing:

Primark: striped shirt
Pieces:  white pants
Mango:  sneakers
ASOS:  lace chocker
Own DIY:  bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena