Christmas party outfit!

Dec 28, 2016

Hi Guys!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, surrounded by your loved ones! I sure had a wonderful time but I'm super sad it's over. Luckly we still have the New Years to celebrate, which I'm going to enjoy every bit of. In my next blogpost I'm going to show you what I got for Christmas since I know people love to see this type of posts to get ideas for upcoming party's or birthday. Aswell as my New Years eve outfit and resolutions.
In this outfit I'm wearing my lovely dress I got from Asos, I was really in need of some new party dresses and found this perfect one for the holidays. Love the pleated detail of the dress, since it can hide everything from eating to much turkey with the holidays ;). Hope you like this post, I wanna know how you guys Christmas's were. Let's start a chat in the comments down below!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE !!!








What I'm wearing:

H&M: shoes
Rosefield: watch
Spigen: phone case
Brandy Melville: bracelets

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena