Long wool coat!

Dec 20, 2016

Hi girls!! 


Today was one of those days in which I didn't had too much going on, which left me with some free time to shoot today's look. Yay, for the holidays!! I've been wanting to try the long wool coat  trend for a while now and I finally found a coat that wasn't too big on my frame. Also, I've been loving these black creepers for a few weeks now because they are all the trends now but still feel super comfy and you know how I feel about my comfy outfits. Anyway, I wore this look with my black skinny jeans and my oversized jumper.






What I'm wearing:

New Look: wool coat
H&M:  oversized jumper
Zara:  black jeans
Creepers:  black shoes
Pieces:  black bag

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena