What I got for Christmas

Jan 3, 2017

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a lovely time this Christmas and New Year. I had so much fun around the Christmas time, surrounded by the people I love. In today's blogpost I wanted to share what I got for Christmas. Since this can give other people maybe idea's on what to ask for their Christmas or even what to give a friend or family member who's birthday is coming up. I love reading and watching what other people got, definitely list yours below so we can all help each other out on receiving new gifts idea's. Hope you like this post and have a lovely start of the New Year!

I also received a lot of presents that are to big to fit in this picture or aren't material related. Like a boardgame and some household goodies, since my boyfriend and I are making plans to live together. I loved every single present, but the greatest thing was having the people I love around me.


What I'm showing in my pictures:

Lush:  The experimenter and the comforter bath bomb
Planet Parfum: Gift card
Brandy Melville: Bracelets
Rosefield: Rose gold watch
Creative with Ikea: book










Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena