Textures and Fabrics

Feb 22, 2017

Hi girls!


How have you all been? I'm really loving the weather right now. We are in between winter and early spring. Not to cold to be wearing a shirt and some ripped knee jeans bu not to warm to where layering is no option. Of course I'm excited for spring aswell but I like the layering part between seasons, you can really experiment with textures and fabrics. Love this long wool coat I got in combination with my silky white top, with tiny beads on the collar. I get alot of questions where my coat is from, pretty much everywhere that I go. It is versatile, stylish and takes your outfit from boring to completely thought out. You can find every detail of what I'm wearing below this post.

Also big that you on the comments I got on my last blogpost, really love to see you guys comments put up under the post. Hope you like this outfit. xo








What I'm wearing: 

New Look:  long wol coat
Zara:  white beaded collas shirt 
Bershka:  ripped knee jeans
Creepers:  shoes
Zara:  snakeprint bag

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena