Winter Haul | My favorite picks

Feb 7, 2017

Hi Guys!

I've been shopping a lot lately because of the excuse that a lot of my clothes are unsuitable for the season and some sales for when it will start getting warmer here in Belgium. I just got some winter/spring appropriate clothes. I don't do many hauls on my blog, but I'm planning on doing this more. I think they're super fun to do and also super handy. Because all the items I purchased recently, so if you wanted to get the items aswell than you can easily buy them in the store. Hope you like it, as always let me know what you think in the comments down below. Here we go!


Zara:  pleated midi skirt


Marc Jacobs:  Daisy Dream

Adidas:  Stan Smith black snakeprint

Bershka: tailored trousers

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena