Bardot Spring

Apr 11, 2017

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a lovely weekend full of sunshine like mine. This sunny weather was just perfect and made me want spring and summer even more. Belgium weather can be really unpredictable but this weekend was super sunny and I loved it. This was the outfit I wore last weekend. Bought this new bardot top from Bershka which scream summer to me, love the fit of and the vibe a bardot top gives you to an outfit. I originally bought it the take with me on my next vacation but it really came in handy that day. Paired the top with my white jeans from Pieces and my super comfy sneakers from Adidas, which I couldn't live without any more. I'm looking into some other ones at the moment, if you guys have some recommendation for stylish but comfy sneakers do let me know! I would love to know what you guys wear yourself or what's on your mind to buy. You can find the details of what I'm wearing down the pictures below. Hope you have a lovely day xo










What I'm wearing:

Bershka:  Bardot top
Pieces:  White jeans
Adidas: Snakeprint sneakers
ASOS:  chocker

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena