Sunny days ahead of us !

May 22, 2017


Hi girls! 


I have been loving this outfit lately so it was about time I would show it to you guys The unique combination of the romantic suede fabric with leather jacket fit is just perfect to spice up any outfit. The rest of the outfit is kept pretty simple, love my ripped black jeans as it gives an edgy kinda vibe. This stand-out and comfortable outfit marks to me the start of a warmer period. I can't wait for the summer days that are ahead of us. As always you can find the details of what I'm wearing down below. 








What I'm wearing:

Zara:  suede jacket
Zara: grey top
Bershka:  ripped jeans
Pieces: bag
Rosefield: watch
Brandy Melville: bracelet
American Today: sunglasses
Adidas: snakeprint shoes

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena