MY ALL-TIME FAVORITES BODYLOTIONS

Jun 12, 2017

Hi everyone!

This blogpost is about my all-time favorites bodylotions, call it my essentials beauty-wise. I picked lotions out for all different occasions. These lotions are for all seasons, from winter till summer-time. I love reading reviews of a certain product-type, since it gives you really in depth and onest information you do want to know and you cannot often find on there website. The person really tried the products carefully and can form an full on review about the products. Because I don't like to read long monotonously blogposts myself, I'll make it easy for you. I'll sum up the positive and negative, so you can find everything you need to know easily. Make sure to scroll down fully for more up close pictures. Now let's jump into the blogpost!

Victoria Secret: Sheer Love, Dove: Indulgent Nourishment, Avène: Akérat, Dove: Summer Glow

Victoria Secret: Sheer Love
Victoria Secret: Sheer Love - USED IN SUMMER SEASON
- Absolutly my favorite smell (Clean, sophisticated) from Victoria Secret. I'm not really into the sweet smell of Victoria Secret. This just smells like a really good parfum.
- light weight lotion
- sinks in pretty quickly

Dove: Indulgent Nourishment
Dove: Indulgent Nourishment - USED IN WINTER SEASON
- it's save to say that this is my all-time favorite
- most longlasting of them all
- super moisturising with the seabutter
- leaves a pretty healty sheen

Avène: Akérat
Avène: Akérat - USED FOR SUPER SENSITIVE SKIN
- perfect for a really dry skin day
- really think crème
- no weird ingredients

Dove: Summer Glow
 Dove: Summer Glow - USED FOR NATURAL TANNING GLOW
- builds up / gradually a natural summer glow
- no weird tanning smell
- perfect for the first bare legs in spring-time

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena