Summer Proof | OOTD

Jun 21, 2017

Hi guys, 

It's been a while since I uploaded an OOTD for you. I was super busy this last month, from going to Rome back to Belgium, working, going to weddings, ... My schedule was filled! That's the reason you heard a lot less from me, but you can always follow me on my social links (in the side bar) to see what I'm been up to. On post almost daily on Instagram and have some lovely pics of my last month on there, make sure to check those out: www.instagram.com/gorishelena. But now I'm back and I'm super excited, the only thing that's planned for the near future is Rock Werchter, a awesome festival I'm going to next week with headliners like: Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon, The Chainsmokers,... I'm thrilled! 
This weeks outfit I kept very breezy and chill. It is currently super, and I mean SUPER hot in b
Belgium. It's not normal to get this wheather at this time of the year, but I'm definitely not complaining. Hope you like the outfit, as always details of what I'm wearing are the below. xo Helena









What I'm wearing:

New Look: top
American Eagle:  khaki short
New Look:  strappy heels
American Today:  sunglasses
Rosefield:  rosegold watch
Titto:  black and gold bracelet
Essie:  nailpolish

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena